FREE standard shipping on all orders over A$140 (including international orders)
ITA TFT screen kit for the GameBoy Advance (GBA)
This screen kit uses the lower screen of a DSI to display 240 x 160. The display is the same as the original AGS-101, with better colors, brighter backlight and without ghosting.
A brightness control touch pad can be added and the ribbon supports a memory brightness function and can adjust the image position from the menu.
Check out the easy tutorial guide from FunnyPlaying here.
What is included;
Whats not included;
1. 10 levels of brightness are available with the soldering of 3 wires. The image moving function requires soldering of the Select, L and R pads.
2. Shell modification is required. The shell snip is minimal if you use an ITA ready shell found here.
3. It is not recommended to use an IPS ready shell as the window is too large and the screen can move easily.
4. 2 small nodules need removing from the screen before installing.
5. A 40 pin motherboard needs to have capacitor C54 removed.
6. The viewing angle is an improvement on the original but it is not as good as the IPS.
7. Please test your screen before adhering to the 3M sticky pad as once stuck down it will not remove without damaging the screen.
8. It is advisable to wear a static bracelet before installing the screen to avoid any potential shorts.