1. 10 levels of brightness are available with the soldering of 3 wires. IPS screen will still function normally without these wires if you choose not to install them.
2. Shell modification is required if you do not use an IPS ready moulded shell.
3. The 3M gasket included with the screen is only suitable for the FunnyPlaying shells. If you choose to use a RetroSix or other shell and would like to stick the screen down (after testing) check out Perth_Retro_Gaming ''How to'' GBA series on YouTube.
3. A bigger lens viewing hole than standard is required to accommodate the IPS panels larger screen size. The IPS shells have this included. An OEM shell will need trimming. A IPS sized glass lens will also be required.
4. Please test your screen kit for faults before installation, photo or video will be required for potential warranty claims. Any issues are to be reported before installing inside a shell or adhering to gasket. Once stuck down it will not remove without damaging the screen or the ribbon.
5. It is advisable to wear a static bracelet before installing the screen to avoid any potential shorts.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.